Monday 26 August 2013

Apology from the Author

As you might know, I've been away for several weeks. Although it has stopped me from doing this blog it has given me chance to renew some ideas so starting from tomorrow- Wednesday at a push- a brand new Rathbone Investigates story will be available on this blog. I'm sorry for those curious of Ark, Liz and Wills latest adventure and I dare say we shall return to the world of Gravity Chasers some point in the future. As for now though, their story is closed. Thank you for your patience and I hope you continue to enjoy the  stories, even if they aren't exactly as originally promised. If you want, you can read a brand new story over on my new blog, 'Timelordcreations.blogspot.co.uk' but as I've said, Rathbone and Greenhouse will return in 'A Breadcrumb Trail of Clues'

No comments:

Post a Comment